You will be the SIL brand ambassador and must have the proven ability and dedication to create and apply an effective business development strategy.
Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
If you can prove that you are a hard-working, self-driven individual who loves to find companies that are looking for solutions that improve business outcomes, apply now.
- Develop a growth strategy and a business plan focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Ensure flawless execution of the strategy and the business plan
- Conduct research & analysis to identify new markets and customer needs
- Updated and Current Market Intelligence with detailed competitive analysis
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products &services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of prospects and client data, proposals, sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback on measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Oversee successful implementation of different contracts
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop/Support the Contact Centre/Telemarketing team to grow into productive salespeople
- 2 – 4 years of proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant role preferably from the consulting industry or concept selling domain
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizing, coordinating, and time management skills
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, and the local language
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge
- Portfolio of established customer relationships
- MBA / Graduation preferably in business administration.